Wheels Manufacturing PF30 Outboard Bottom Bracket 24mm Cranks (Shimano)
Wheels Manufacturing Part Number PF30-OUT-1
- Thread together bottom bracket for frames using the PF30 bottom bracket standard.
- Two machined aluminium cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance.
- ABEC-3 Bearings
This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.
Specifically designed for installing 24.00mm spindle diameter cranks (eg. Shimano) in PF30 (46mm ID BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters.
Important - FSA MegaExo spindles can be between 24.00mm and 24.07mm in diameter. If your FSA spindle is 24.07mm, this BB will not work!
- PressFit 30 to outboard bottom bracket
- For Shimano 24mm Cranks
- Eliminates the need for adaptors
- Serviceable, double lip sealed Enduro bearings
- USA machined aluminium shell for superior function and durability
- Threaded design for easy installation and removal
- Fits 68 - 73 mm width shells
- Wheels Manufacturing Part Number PF30-OUT-1
Free Royal Mail 24 Tracked Delivery to UK
Typically dispatched in one working day