Mavic Crossmax XL 27.5 BOOST Wheelset 2021
Super strong and durable, this 27.5” MTB wheelset offers unrivalled alloy rim performance and a tubeless system that’s easier to use than anything else on the market.
Versatille, dynamic trail riding performance
Wide, strong rim profile with Black Shield treatment protects your rim against impacts and scratches.
New lighter, stiffer Infinity hubs with ultra-reliable ID360 freewheel system for instant acceleration.
More confidence and control on rugged terrain
30mm wide rim is optimized for lower tire pressure, giving you a smoother ride with more traction and control.
Triangular rim shape absorbs heavy impacts so you're free to bomb the descents.
Most user-friendly tubeless system
Fore technology fully sealed rim with no rim tape makes it easy to mount and change tubeless tires.
Leaving the upper rim bridge intact boosts the stiffness and the durability of the rim.
- Front axle: 15x110 Boost thru axle
- Rear axle: 12x148 Boost thru axle
- Freewheel: Shimano HG9, XD or Micro Spline
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- ID360 Shimano Micro Spline alloy freewheel body (LV3990100)
- Boost : Torque Caps (LV2374400)
- ID360 Sram XD freewheel body (LV3740100)
- ID360 Shimano HG9 alloy freewheel body (LV3780100)
- Pair 650b/27,5" without tyre: 1830 grams
- Front 650b/27,5" without tyre: 850 grams
- Rear 650b/27,5" without tyre: 980 grams
- 24 teeth ratchet
- Infinity Hubs
- 6-bolt brake rotor standard
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels
- doesn't exceed 150kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 60mm to 76mm (2.35" to 3.0")
- ASTM CATEGORY 4 : ENDURO AND TRAIL RIDING
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x30TC
- Asymmetrical rim design
- Black Shield treatment (protects your rim against impacts and scratches)
- Internal width: 30 mm
- Fore tapeless tubeless technology
- SUP welding technology
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Material: Maxtal
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2, contactless
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Diameter: 27.5’’
- Freewheel: Supplied with Shimano HG Compatible Freehub Body.
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148)
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts
- Fore adjustment wrench
- 2 replacement spokes with each wheel
- Multifunction adjustment wrench (delivered with rear wheel)
- UST valve and accessories
Free Tracked ParcelForce Delivery to UK Mainland
Typically dispatched in two working days.