Mavic AllRoad Disc Wheelset Centrelock 2021
This dependable UST road wheel gives you the confidence you need to tackle rugged, adventurous roads with smooth control
This is the latest 2021 version of these wheels.
Purpose-built for riding rough roads, gravel or dirt.
- 22mm wide rim takes tire up to 62mm.
- UST Road Tubeless technology improves comfort and rolling resistance, and reduces the risk of punctures.
- Compatible with all standard retention systems.
Proven performance and reliability at an attainable cost.
- High-quality QRM cartridge bearings.
- Disc-brake-specific, sleeved-style rim technology.
- Straight-pull round spokes, which are stronger than J-bend spokes.
Rolling efficiency and a nimble ride quality.
- Sleeve joint rim minimizes weight.
- Consistent and stable spoke lacing.
- Low-friction hubs.
• Material: S6000 Aluminum
• Height: 22mm
• Joint: sleeved
• Disc brake specific profile
• Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
• Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype • Internal width: 23mm
• ETRTO size: 622x23TC ROAD
• Material: steel
• Shape: straight pull, round
• Nipples: steel, ABS
• Count: 24 front and rear
• Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
• Front and rear bodies: aluminium
• Axle material: aluminium
• Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
• Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
• Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
• Color: Black only
• Disc standard: Centrelock
• Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
• Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
• Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
COMPATIBLE ADAPTERS AND FREEWHEEL BODIES
• 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release ([LV2680300] - Delivered with the wheel)
• 15mm axle ([LV2373500])
• 12x142 rear axle adapters ([LV2510700] - Delivered with the wheel)
• 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release ([LV2510800] - Delivered with the wheel)
• 12x135 rear axle adapters ([LV2510900])
• ID360 Shimano/Sram Light freewheel body ([LV3850100])
• ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body ([LV3440100])
• ID360 XD-R freewheel body ([LV2580100])
• ID360 Shimano/Sram freewheel body ([LV3430100] - Delivered on the wheel)
• Front QR adapters
• Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360 • UST valve and accessories
• Pre-installed tubeless rim tape
• User guide
• ASTM CATEGORY 2: road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
• For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included
• Recommended tyre sizes: 28 to 64mm (1.1" to 2.5")
• Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
• Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
• UST tubeless technology
• QRM Auto bearing preload technology
Mavic Warranty Upto 3 Years
All our Mavic aluminium wheels are offered with Mavic's upto 3 year warranty
Free Tracked Express Delivery to much of the UK mainland via ParcelForce
Typically dispatched in two working days