Mavic Aksium Wheelset Rim Brake
Designed with features and technologies that are typically reserved for premium race wheels, Aksium delivers quality performance for everyday road riding.
Features include straight-pull spokes for added strength and stiffness, and lightweight rims for a lively ride quality.
The rims are now wider, which allows for increased air volume and a better fit for larger diameter tires (up to 32mm).
The hubs are incredibly tough, delivering high mileage and long-lasting dependability.
And the QRM bearings are the smoothest in the category.
It all adds up to a wheelset that delivers the high-quality ride that Mavic is known for.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional (not supplied) driver body
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- FTS-L Campagnolo freewheel body (L30871200)
- FTS-L Shimano / Sram freewheel body (L30871100 - Delivered on the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1840 grams
- Front without tyre: 845 grams
- Rear without tyre: 995 grams
- Front and rear bodies: Aluminium
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 17 mm
- Height: 21 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Joint: pinned
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Tyre: clincher
- Brake track: UB Control
- Shape: straght pull, round (front and rear non drive side) and straight pull, flat (rear drive side)
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Material: steel
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Colour: Black only
- Rim tape
- User guide
- BR101 quick releases
Typically dispatched within two working days
Express 24hour tracked delivery to UK mainland is free
Stock Update 1st April 2021 - Due back in stock by 8th April 2021