Mavic Aksium Disc Wheelset 2021 6-Bolt
The reliable everyday performance of Aksium, engineered for the special demands of disc brakes.
Powerful, reliable disc brakes for added confidence and control.
Latest 2021 Model.
- 24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution.
- Disc-brake optimized rim profile.
- Disc-friendly spoke geometry and lacing pattern.
Smooth, efficient ride quality.
- Wider 17mm (inner width) rims allow tires up to 32mm.
- High quality QRM cartridge bearings.
- Straight pull round spokes are stronger than J-bend options.
Front : 870g
Rear : 1035g
• Material: S6000 Aluminum • Height: 21mm
• Joint: pinned
• Drilling: traditional
• Disc brake specific profile • Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm • Tire: clincher
• Internal width: 17mm
• ETRTO size: 622x17C
• Material: steel
• Shape: straight pull, round
• Nipples: steel, ABS
• Count: 24 front and rear
• Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
• Front and rear bodies: aluminium
• Axle material: aluminium
• Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
• Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 double ratchet system
• Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
• Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
• Color: Black only
• Disc standard: 6-Bolt
• Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
• Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
• Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
COMPATIBLE ADAPTERS AND FREEWHEEL BODIES
• 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release ([LV2680300] - Delivered with the wheel)
• 12mm front hub cap ([LV2680500] - Delivered with the wheel) • 12x142 rear axle adapters ([LV2510700] - Delivered with the wheel)
• 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release ([LV2510800] - Delivered with the wheel)
• 12x135 rear axle adapters ([LV2510900])
• ID360 Shimano/Sram Light freewheel body ([LV3850100])
• ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body ([LV3440100])
• ID360 XD-R freewheel body ([LV2580100])
• ID360 Shimano/Sram freewheel body ([LV3430100] - Delivered on the wheel)
• Front QR adapters
• Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360 • Rim tape
• User guide
• ASTM CATEGORY 2: road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
• For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesnn't exceed 120kg, bike included
• Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32mm
• Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
• Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology • QRM Auto bearing preload technology
Mavic Warranty Upto 3 Years
All our Mavic aluminium wheels are offered with Mavic's upto 3 year warranty
Free tracked express delivery to most of mainland UK
Typically dispatched within two working days