Cinelli Veltrix 105 Orange
The Veltrix is Cinelli's new endurance bike which is designed to be comfortable enough to ride at a smooth pace all day or fast enough to use for KOM or QOM smashing rides.
The Veltrix uses Dynamic Race Geometry which means that the ratio between the top tube and seat tube never differs between frame sizes, offering the optimum position in the saddle for power transfer and aerodynamics regardless of size. It perfectly aligns the rider's centre of gravity, resulting in sublime handling.
Constructed with T30/HM carbon fibre and featuring a 1.5" headtube to give precision steering at the highest speeds.
The Veltrix can take up to 28mm tyres, is electronic and mechanical groupset ready and UCI Approved.
- Sizes: XS (50), S (52), M (54), L (56), XL (58),
- Frame: Columbus Carbon Monocoque
- Forks: Columbus 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" Monocoque
- Routing: Internal Routing - Di2/EPS
- Brakes: Standard road caliper
- Axles: 100mm Front QR, 130mm Rear QR
- Bottom Bracket: BSA 68mm
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x28c
- Frame weight: 1200g
- Fork Weight: 460g
- Components: Shimano 105 11x
- Chainset: FSA Omega MX Chainset
- Brake Calipers : Miche Performance
- Cassette Miche Primato 11x 11/29T
- Chain: KMC 11x
- Saddle: Cinelli SSM Monza
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli Alu
- Wheelset: Vision Team 25 Clincher
- Tyres: Dynamic Sport 700x25
Note : Bikes are delivered in a box, and will require basic assembly ; eg. fit pedals + saddle, align handlebars
If you are picking up from the shop we can build it for you, add the New Bike Build to your Shopping Cart
Tags: Cinelli Veltrix 105