Campagnolo Bullet 50
The Bullet is not just beautiful: behind its bold and aggressive design, this wheel offers new technical innovations and first class performance. A carbon wheel with all the benefits of the aluminium braking track: responsive and agile when needed, comfortable on any kind of ride.
The Mega-G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left-hand side.
- RDB (Rim Dynamic Balance) exclusive technology engineered into the rims, assures perfect balance even at high speeds
- Integrated Aluminium/carbon rim structure, for an extremely rigid rim and responsive wheel
- MOMAG: the external rim profile is free of holes, so the structural integrity of the wheel is increased and there is no need for rim tape
- Exclusive moulding system for the rim that eliminates the need for paint
- DRMC (Directional Rim-Spoke Coupling) system for equal tension and correct alignment throughout the wheel (including the rim, spokes, nipples and hub)
- Aluminium hub body
- Aerodynamic spokes with exclusive Mega-G3 spoke pattern with anti-rotation system and self-locking nipples
- Weight: 1755g for Clincher
The Bullet Wheel is entirely hand built by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic tools. This ensures that every wheel conforms to the high standards that Campagnolo pride themselves and will have unbeatable reliability.
- Spoke Count: 18 Front / 21 Rear (G3)
- RDB - Rim Dynamic Balance
- Aerodynamic Stainless Steel Double-Butted Spokes
- Ultralinear/DRSC Geometry
- Aluminium nipples
- Profile Height: 50mm
- Rim Material: Aluminium & Carbon
- Rim Section (Height/Width): 50mm/20.5mm
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- Width: 100mm Front / 130mm Rear
- Oversize Flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Freehub Options: Campagnolo 9/10/11/12x, Shimano 11x or 9/10x with spacers
In The Box
- New, re-designed quick-release skewers
- Valve Extender
- User Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card
Free Delivery to much of UK mainland, we also ship internationally.